Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato and lentil curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and lentil curry recipe. You can have potato and lentil curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and lentil curry:
- Prepare 5 of waxy potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of red lentils.
- Provide 2 of fresh or 1/2 tin or carton of tomatoes.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of thumb of ginger.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 1 sprig of coriander.
- You need 2 of black cardamon.
- Use 2 of green cardamon.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Prepare A few of cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Potato and lentil curry:
- Peel the potatoes and cook until cooked. They will have a little further cooking in the lentils so don’t overlook them.
- Cook the lentils in boiling water, skimming off the foam when it rises to the top. This is important otherwise the lentils are bitter..
- Drain the potatoes and chopped garlic and ginger and spices and fry lightly for 5 minutes. Add the tomato and lentils and cook on a low heat for a further 5 – 10 minutes..
- Squeeze with lemon and sprinkle with coriander to serve..
If you find this Potato and lentil curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.