Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aubergine curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine curry recipe. To cook aubergine curry you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine curry:
- Take 5-6 of small brinjals.
- Provide 2-3 of hand full Peanuts.
- Use 1 of medium size onion.
- Use 3 tbsp of curds.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
Steps to make Aubergine curry:
- Cut the brinjals in to long pieces, say 1 brinjal cut in to four pieces..
- Take a wok and add oil, onion chopped, turmeric, garam masala and the ground nut paste made by grinding nuts in water in a blender..
- Roast all this together and add some curds now, mix well and simmer, add the Brinjals, mix further and add water to the required consistency. Simmer for 5-10 min. Have it hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Aubergine curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.