Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry recipe. To make spicy chicken curry you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Take 500 g of chicken wings.
- Use 1 Tbsp of grated garlic.
- Use 1 Tbsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 100 g of tomato puree or more if you wish.
- You need 330 ml of water.
- Get 400 g of yogurt.
- Take 3 Tbsp of milk.
- Take 5 of cardamon pods.
- You need 1 Tbsp of coriander.
- Use 1 Tbsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper. Put them into a pot with the garlic and ginger. Fry until the chicken browns, then add the sliced onion and continue frying..
- Put the cardamon into the pot. When you start to smell the cardamom, put in the tomato puree and boil for a few minutes..
- Cut each potato into quarters and add to the pot with all other spices, water and yogurt. Cook for more than half an hour on a low to medium heat..
- Finally, add the milk, season with more salt if needed, and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Prepare cooked rice on a plate, pour on the curry and it's ready to eat!.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.