Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak paneer Briyani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer Briyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer Briyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer briyani recipe. You can cook palak paneer briyani using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer Briyani:
- Provide 12-15 of paneer cubes.
- Provide 1/2 bowl of spinach (palak).
- You need 2 of tamatoes finelly chopped.
- Get 1/2 bowl of curd (dahi).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of corinder powder.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera.
- Take 4 of laung.
- Get 4 of choti illachi.
- Provide 4 of Kali Mirchi.
- Take 4 of badi illachi.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Provide as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Palak paneer Briyani:
- In a pan add 2tbsp oil panner cubes saute..keep it aside.
- In a pan add 1/2tsp oil water rice salt cook rice 80%.
- In a pan add oil jeera laung choti illachi badi illachi kalmi saute it..
- Then add turmeric powders corinder powder salt saute.
- Add chopped tamatoes red chilli powder mix cook for 5 mins.
- Add curd mix it properly… Let boil come.
- Add panner cubes & palak mix well…cook it in low flame…..
- Vegetable for briyani is ready….
- Now it time for dum….
- Take kadai greas lill oil on it..
- Add prepared vegetable one layer…. Add 2 and layer of rice…
- Add layer of veggies.
- Add layer of rice…keep it on dumfor 15 mins….
- Healthy tasty yummy briyani is ready to serve.
If you find this Palak paneer Briyani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.