Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tangy Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy fish curry recipe. To make tangy fish curry you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tangy Fish Curry:
- You need 500 gms of For Marinating: Fish.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Salt or as per your taste.
- Use 3 tbsp of For Masala : Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 2 of dry red chillies.
- Use 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- You need 2 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Use 2 of green chillies slit.
- Take 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of raw mango cut into 3-4 peices.
- Get 1 handful of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Water as required.
- Prepare of Few curry leaves extras.
Steps to make Tangy Fish Curry:
- Take fish and the marinating spices and mix well. Set aside..
- Heat a earthernware pot or any pan (I cooked in eartherware pot) add in oil and crackle in mustard, fenugreek, dry chilli and curry leaves.
- Add in onions and green chillies. Add in salt and mix well. Cook till it gets lightly translucent.
- Add in tomatoes and cook till it gets mushy, add in the spice powders along with a splash of water and mix well. Cook till oil separates.
- Now add in fish and the mango and mix well. Bring it to a boil again and simmer for around 15 mins.
- Now add in fresh curry leaves and coriander leaves. Cook for 2-3 and take off the heat..
If you find this Tangy Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.