Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style prawn curry recipe. To cook restaurant style prawn curry you only need 18 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Restaurant style Prawn curry:
- Use 250 grams of medium sized prawn.
- Prepare 1 of big onion sliced.
- Get 2 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 of big onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of grated coconut.
- Get 2 tablespoon of coconut milk.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of fennel powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Use 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1-2 pods of garlic chopped.
- Provide 2-3 of green or red chilli.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Restaurant style Prawn curry:
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan..
- Saute chopped onion for 2-3 minutes..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for few seconds..
- Add chopped tomato..
- Stir for 1 minute..
- Add salt, coriander, cumin, fennel, red chilli, turmeric and garam masala powder..
- Mix and fry for a minute and then add grated coconut..
- Mix well and continue to fry for 1-2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool..
- De vein, remove the shell and clean prawns..
- Keep aside..
- Grind the prepared mixture to make a smooth paste..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan..
- Splatter cumin seeds,split fresh chilli, chopped garlic and curry leaves..
- Add the prepared prawns and fry for a minute or till the prawns change colour..
- Add the prepared curry paste and mix well to combine..
- Add coconut milk and give it a boil..
- Adjust the gravy consistency according to your choice by adding more coconut milk or water..
- Check the salt and remove from heat..
- Don't overcook the curry, or the prawns will be rubbery in texture. Remove from heat when the curry starts to boil..
- Transfer to a serving bowl..
- Garnish with curry leaves or coriander leaves and serve with fried rice, jeera rice or steamed rice..
If you find this Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.