Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my favourite spicy chicken coconut curry 👩🍳 recipe. To cook my favourite spicy chicken coconut curry 👩🍳 you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳:
- Provide 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion diced.
- Use 1 tbls of Tumeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried Ginger or 1/2 inch grated fresh Ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Hot Red Chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Corriander.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 of heaped tbls Medium Curry Powder.
- Get 4 of small Curry leaves.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Mango Chutney.
- Use 8 of Chicken thighs remove skin + Bone cut into bite size pieces.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 of 400 mils tin Coconut Milk.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Double Cream.
- Use 1/4 Cup of frozen sweet peas.
- You need 1 of heaped tsp Corn flour mixed 4 tbls water to make thicker (opt).
- Prepare of Enough Basmati rice for 4 people.
Steps to make My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳:
- Heat up the oil using 1 tbls, then add the onions and garlic + Ginger fry for 1 minute.
- Add the other tbls oil,Then add all the dry spices Tumeric, Garam Masala, Cumin, cayenne pepper, Corriander, Red Chilli powder, Medium Curry Powder also add the chicken turn the heat down to medium turn it all over and mix until all the chicken is coloured..
- Mix and cook on medium for 2 minutes next add the chicken stock stir in and let it simmer for 5 minutes..
- Next add the curry leaves stir in then add the Coconut Milk and mix in.Bring to the boil..
- Next add the Coconut shavings, Mango Chutney. Stir and simmer stirring occasionally for 15- 20 minutes. Then add the Basmati rice to a saucepan and start to cook the rice..
- Take the chicken curry off the heat let it cool for 10 minutes. Then add the Cream or yogurt to the mix stir it until it's all mixed. Add back to the heat bring to boil then turn down to keep warm..
- I added the sweet frozen peas peas only to colour it simmer to heat them up. Then if you want it thick use the cornflour add stir until all mixed. Serve on a bed of Basmati rice..
If you find this My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.