Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork & eggplant stir-fry with ketchup curry sauce recipe. To cook pork & eggplant stir-fry with ketchup curry sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce:
- Prepare 300 grams of Thinly sliced pork (I usually use thinly sliced pork belly).
- Take 2 of Eggplant.
- Take 1/2 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of each Butter, oil.
- Use 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of heaping tablespoon ★Sugar.
- Take 1 of heaping teaspoon ★Curry powder.
Steps to make Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce:
- Cut the thinly sliced pork. Chop the eggplant. Remove the base and shredt the shimeji mushrooms. Mince the garlic..
- Heat oil and butter in a frying pan. Cook the minced garlic and the pork..
- Once cooked, add the eggplant and shimeji. Cook until tender..
- Once tender, add the ★ ingredients and cook well while combining everything together. It's done..
- Other than eggplant and shimeji, you can use cabbage or onions, potatoes, etc. It will still be delicious..
If you find this Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.