Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jamaican chicken curry and chapati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamaican chicken curry and chapati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jamaican chicken curry and chapati recipe. You can cook jamaican chicken curry and chapati using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Jamaican chicken curry and chapati:
- Take Half of chicken.
- Use of Unsweetened yogurt.
- Get of Potatoes.
- You need of Salt,maggi.
- Provide of Tumeric.
- Prepare of Spices,curry,garlic.
- Provide of Spring onions.
- You need of for the chapati*.
- Provide 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1 of tblspn yeast.
- You need Pinch of salt & sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tblspn of oil.
Instructions to make Jamaican chicken curry and chapati:
- Marinate ur chicken with spices,seasonings,salt,onions,garlic,unsweetened yogurt,blend green & red pepper for 30 minutes.
- In a pot,add oil,spring onions,curry,tumeric on low heat till curry changes colour.
- Add in the marinated chicken,stir fry,add some water,green pepper,red pepper,seasonings,potato,cover and let it cook.
- For chapati mix flour,pinch of salt & sugar,yeast add oil,add water little by little and kneed to make a dough,keep in a warm place to rise and double it's size.
- Roll the dough flat,place in a hot pan fry both sides its done!.
If you find this Jamaican chicken curry and chapati recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.