Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe. You can cook thai red prawn curry with sticky rice using 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Take 1 of white onion.
- Get 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- You need 300 g of large raw king prawns.
- Use Half of a bag of spinach leaves.
- Provide of Curry sauce – blitz together.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Use 1 of red or orange pepper.
- Use 1 of large red chilli.
- Use 1 of spring onion.
- Provide 1 of thumbsize piece of ginger.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 3 of large fresh tomatoes.
- Use Squeeze of honey.
- Prepare Splash of Soy sauce.
- Prepare Splash of fish sauce.
- Prepare Half of the juice from a lime.
- Use 1 tbspn of size amount of lemongrass.
- You need of Spices.
- Get 1 spoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 spoon of ground coriander.
- Use 1 spoon of turmeric.
- Take of Garnish.
- Get of Fresh coriander.
- You need of Lime wedge.
- You need of Poppy seeds.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- Get of Fresh red chilli.
Instructions to make Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Finely dice white onion and fry in a drizzle of oil. Once onions are soft add the spices and cook for a few mins. Pour over the blitzed curry sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 mins or so on low. Add the coconut milk off the heat and simmer again for 10 mins or so. Taste and season with more salt/soy or honey if needed..
- Cook your sticky rice for 10 mins or so and while this is cooking add your prawns and spinach leaves. Taste again before you serve and garnish and enjoy..
If you find this Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.