Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- Use 100 gm of Spinach.
- Prepare 50 gms of Paneer.
- Use 2 of Tomato 1 green chilli.
- Take of Onion1.
- Prepare of Bhuna jeera1tsp.
- Provide of Coriander pdr1tsp.
- Take of Garlic cloves 2.
- You need of Ginger 1 ".
- Take 2 of Elaichis.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get of Dry roasted muskmelon seeds.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Clean paalak and boil it without a lid in 1 cup of water then blend also..
- Cut onion and boil with garlic cloves in 1 cup water till it gets tender..
- Mix ginger, dhania pdr, jeera pdr, elaichi,green chilli..
- Grind the onion content in mixer..
- Boil tomato and make puree.
- Now heat a wok and add onion mixture. Saute it..
- Add tomato puree.Give a good boil stirring it well for 5 min..
- Add ground palak and cook well..
- Now add paneer cubes. Add salt and sugar..
- Transfer it in a serving dish. Garnish with roasted muskmelon seeds..
- Serve and have it too..
- It really tastes well..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.