Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach & Coriander Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Coriander Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & coriander curry recipe. To cook spinach & coriander curry you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach & Coriander Curry:
- You need 250-300 g of Frozen Chopped Spinach *thawed.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Coriander *about 100g *finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of Large Onions *thinly sliced.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of Garlic *grated.
- Use 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Use 1 of Ripe Tomato *diced.
- Use 2-3 teaspoons of Curry Powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Garam Masala *optional.
- Provide of Hot Chilli Powder *as required if you like it hot.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Salt *You might need extra 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon depending on the saltiness of the stock.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetable Stock OR Chicken Stock *250ml.
- Get 1 cup of Edamame OR Cooked Chickpeas.
- Provide of Freshly Cooked Rice 4 servings.
Steps to make Spinach & Coriander Curry:
- Spinach and Coriander need to be finely chopped, OR process them together into paste using a food processor or blender..
- Place Onion and Oil in a large heat-proof bowl and cover with a large plate. Heat for 3 minutes, mix, and heat 2 more minutes. Mix and heat extra 2 more minutes..
- Carefully transfer the onion to a large sauce pan or a pot, cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, turn down the heat if needed, until caramelised and browned..
- Add Garlic, Ginger, Tomato, all spices and Salt, and cook, stirring, until Tomato is softened..
- Add the Stock and Edamame (or Chickpeas) and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Taste the saltiness. Depending on the saltiness of the stock that you use, you might need extra salt..
- Serve with freshly cooked Basmati Rice or rice of your choice..
If you find this Spinach & Coriander Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.