Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon and Spinach Cob recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon and Spinach Cob recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon and spinach cob recipe. To cook bacon and spinach cob you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon and Spinach Cob:
- You need of Dip.
- Get 1 packages of onion soup mix.
- Get 1 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Use 250 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 300 grams of bacon diced.
- Use 2 cup of grated cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Use 1 large of round bread loaf.
- Get 500 grams of frozen spinach (defrosted).
- Take 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1 large of brown onion diced.
Instructions to make Bacon and Spinach Cob:
- preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Cut a lid on the top of the loaf and hollow out the centre. Leave aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan add onion and bacon until cooked then add in the defrosted spinach (ensuring you press out any extra moisture before).
- In a saucepan add mayo, cream cheese, sour cream and soup mix stir on med heat untill smooth and creamy. Take off the heat and add curry powder and cheese..
- Combine the spinach mix into the pot . Once well mixed spoon into the centre of the hollowed out loaf and replace the lid. Wrap in foil and bake for 15 – 20 minutes..
If you find this Bacon and Spinach Cob recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.