Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry:
- Use 1 kg of Chicken.
- Take 3 pcs of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 pcs of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 pcs of Tej Patta (also known as Indian Bay Leaves).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 2 pcs of green chillies.
- You need as required of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chicken Masala powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of Curd for marinating.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kasuri methi.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Wash the chicken properly and marinate it for half an hour. For Marinating, add turmeric powder(1 tbsp), chicken masala(2 tbl spoon), red chilli powder (1 tbl spoon), coriander powder (1 tbl spoon), add some amount of curd and salt as per requirement. Leave the chicken for half an hour..
- Keep your pan ready for the delicious chicken masala you are going to have. I am using mustard oil to prepare the dish. Heat it. Add some cumin seeds and tej patta. Saute them. Add chopped onions. Here is a trick, add some salt to fry the onions faster. Look for the colour change..
- After you are done with onions, add chopped tomatoes to it. Saute them for sometime. Then add 1 tablespoon of Turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of coriander powder, 1 tablespoon of cumin powder and 1 tablespoon of chicken masala. Mix them properly. Mix them till it becomes a thick gravy. Add salt and mix them..
- Let it cook for sometime in low flame. Here comes the main step: Addition of Chicken. Add chicken to your gravy. Mix them properly on low flame. Add 1 table spoon of chicken masala to it..
- Note: Please mix the masala with chicken properly. Saute them properly. Take your time. Patience is your key. Leave the chicken covered and cook it for 5 minutes on low flame. Stir it once or twice in between. Then add kasuri methi to add some flavour to the dish. As I already said, patience is the key. So let the chicken get cooked properly on low flame..
- As soon as it get cooked properly, add water to the sides of the pan and let it mix with the dish properly. Heat it on low flame by covering the pan..
- You will be amazed after 2-3 minutes as soon as you take out the pan. That's it. Add some Coriander leaves to add taste(they are the best flavor). Mix them well. Here is your chicken dish ready with that amazing and attractive smell. Can you control your instinct? I can't for sure. Done and dusted with much love for CHICKEN!.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute them. I am not adding ginger garlic paste to chicken in the starting because I love the smell when it gets mixed with onions afterwards. Saute them for 2 minutes..
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.