Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cauliflower curry. (aloo gobi) recipe. You can have homemade cauliflower curry. (aloo gobi) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi):
- Get 1 of medium cauliflower.
- Provide 1 of medium potato (optional, skip if you want very low carb).
- Provide 1 tbsp of jeera powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of ginger grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree or 2 medium tomatoes (diced).
- Take 1/2 cup of peas.
- Provide 1 tbsp of urud daal or chana daal (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of jeera for tampering the oil.
- Use 1-2 of dried red chilli(optional).
- Take of Fresh coriander leaves (for garnish – optional).
- Get 1 pinch of garam masala.
- Prepare of Salt and sugar.
Instructions to make Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi):
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Dice potato..
- Grate ginger. Put turmeric, jeera powder and tomato in a bowl and make a paste with a little water..
- Put 1 tbsp oil in a pot and fry cauliflower florets for 1-2 min. The sides can be a little brown but make sure not to burn it. You should get a pleasant aroma. Take it out and keep it in bowl for later. If you are using potato you can fry those as well but it is not necessary if you want to save time..
- In the pot heat 1 tbsp oil. Put the urud daal/chana daal, dried red chilli and then add the jeera after 20 -30 sec. Make sure not to burn the daal. Add you spice mixture when the daal has taken a brown colour, approx 20-30 sec. Fry the spice, add a little more water, if needed, to prevent burning. Fry for 1-2 min..
- Add potato and cauliflower and fry for 3-4 min. Add a little water..
- Add 500 ml water (more if you want more gravy), bring to boil and simmer. Adjust salt and sugar. Simmer for 5 min. Add peas and simmer until you can break a cauliflower with your spatula. Add a little garam masala..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.