Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy prawn curry recipe. To cook spicy prawn curry you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Prawn Curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of Prawn – Cleaned & de-viened.
- You need 2 of Onion – – Medium sized chopped.
- Provide 3 of Tomato – – finely chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsps of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take handful of Curry leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 4 tbsps of Oil.
- Take half of Lime juice – [optional].
- Prepare of Masala For : [Dry roast & Grind].
- Get 8 – 10 of Peppercorns.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Provide 1 tsp of Saunf.
- You need 6 – 8 of chillies Dry.
- Get 1 tbsp of coconut Shredded.
Steps to make Spicy Prawn Curry:
- Wash and devien the prawns clean and keep it aside..
- Heat a pan, keep the flame in medium and add all the above ingredients one by one mentioned "For Masala". Dry roast and transfer them into plate and cool before grinding..
- Grind all the ingredients into coarse powder without adding water..
- Now, Heat the pan, add oil, add the curry leaves, onions and sautee well. once it turns golden brown add ginger garlic paste and fry, add garam masala now add the chopped tomatoes and sautee further..
- Add the ground coarse powder to it and stir well..
- Now add the clean prawns, add salt mix once and close with lid and sim the flame. After 3-5 mins the dish will be ready to serve. Off the flame and add lime juice and garnish with coriander. Notes: Do not over-cook the prawns more than 5 – 7 Minutes this will make the prawn rubbery..
If you find this Spicy Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.