Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Jamaican-Style Coconut Mango Chicken Curry GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Jamaican-Style Coconut Mango Chicken Curry GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys jamaican-style coconut mango chicken curry gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys jamaican-style coconut mango chicken curry gf df ef sf nf using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Jamaican-Style Coconut Mango Chicken Curry GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare of Curry Spice.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 of Scotch Bonnet chilli pepper, deseeded.
- Take 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Use of Curry.
- Get 4 tbsp of sunflower oil, divided.
- Get 6 of medium skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced.
- Take 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small butternut squash, diced.
- Take 1 of large aubergine / eggplant, diced.
- Provide 6 of small waxy yellow potatoes, diced.
- Provide 1 of ripe mango, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of ripe papaya, peeled and diced.
- Use 400 ml of full fat canned coconut milk.
- Prepare 300 ml of good chicken stock.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Get 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of juice of half a lime.
Steps to make Vickys Jamaican-Style Coconut Mango Chicken Curry GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the spice ingredients into a grinder or use a pestle and mortar to bash them into a paste. Set aside.
- Put half of the oil into a large pot over a medium heat and brown off the chopped chicken.
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a plate and set aside covered with foil.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pot and cook the onions, butternut squash, aubergine and potatoes until golden.
- Add the spice mix and stir in to infuse the flavours for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the mango, papaya, coconut milk, chicken stock, tamarind paste and bay leaves.
- Bring to the boil then simmer, covered for 40 minutes. If the liquid gets too low add extra stock but you don't want to dilute the other flavours too much so keep an eye on the pan.
- Add the lime juice and adjust the seasonings to taste, adding salt and extra chilli if desired.
- Serve with my previously posted coconut rice from this recipe. I like to mix a handful of dessicated coconut into the rice here for extra flavour https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347853-vickys-jerk-chicken-with-jamaican-style-rice-peas-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
If you find this Vickys Jamaican-Style Coconut Mango Chicken Curry GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.