Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lentil & vegetable coconut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil & vegetable coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil & vegetable coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil & vegetable coconut curry recipe. To make lentil & vegetable coconut curry you only need 26 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentil & vegetable coconut curry:
- Get 500 g of butternut squash cubes.
- Take 1 cup of red lentils.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Prepare Half of bag washed spinach leaves.
- You need of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of large cloves garlic.
- You need 2 of chillis.
- Use 1 tbspn of crunchy peanut butter.
- Get 3 cups of water.
- Get 3/4 tin of coconut milk.
- Get 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground lemongrass.
- Take of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 of lime juice.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of Garnish.
- Provide of Spring onions.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- Get of Poppy seeds.
- Get of Chilli.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Lentil & vegetable coconut curry:
- Fry diced onion in olive oil and then add ginger, garlic and chilli. Then add the spices & lemongrass before adding the butternut squash and red pepper chunks. Add crunchy peanut butter and mix into veg, then add red lentils and stir well. Then add stock cube and water and bring to boil. Then turn down to a simmer and add coconut milk. Season well with lime juice and salt (I used at least 1 tbspn to taste) and a smaller amount of pepper..
- Now simmer with the lid on for about 60/90 mins. Add more water throughout if needed and keep storing so it doesn’t stick. Spinach leaves can be thrown in towards the end of cooking. To garnish I use spring onions, fresh coriander, chilli, poppy seeds and sesame seeds..
If you find this Lentil & vegetable coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.