Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry chicken in rendang way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry chicken in rendang way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken in rendang way recipe. To cook curry chicken in rendang way you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry chicken in rendang way:
- Provide 1 kg of chicken drumsticks (chop to half).
- Prepare 500 gm of potatoes (slice into half).
- Provide 1 dl of water.
- Prepare of Curry paste ingredients.
- You need 200 gm of curry chicken powder.
- You need 100 gm of curry masala powder.
- Get 1 dl of chili paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Tumeric powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of mixed spices (7 spices).
- Use 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Prepare 6 pcs of lemon leaf.
- You need 2 stalks of lemon grass (fine chopped).
- Provide 3 of red onions (minced).
- Provide 3 Cloves of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of shrimp paste (belacan).
- Take 1 dl of coconut flakes.
- Get 6 cloves of star arnise.
- Provide 1 stalk of cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 dl of water.
Instructions to make Curry chicken in rendang way:
- Mixed all the curry paste ingredients into a bowl. Stir until all is combine..
- Add cooking oil in big pot. Pour in the potatoes, cook for around 5min then pour in 1 dl water. Stir well l, continue to cook the potatoes until the water reduce..
- After that pour in the drumsticks. Stir together with the potatoes. Continue stir well around 10min in medium heat..
- Finally last step, add in the curry paste. Stir well together and continue to cook for 15min in medium heat. After 15min then lower the heat to lower heat. Let it slow cook for 30min (stir once a while, to avoid get burn on the pot).
If you find this Curry chicken in rendang way recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.