Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick chicken curry recipe. To make quick chicken curry you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Chicken Curry:
- You need 145 g of Chicken, thighs, cubed.
- Take 1 Tb of Robertson's Red Thai Curry Cook-in-Sauce.
- Take of TT Salt and Pepper.
- Get 1 Tb of Vegetable oil.
- Use 25 g of Onion, finely chopped.
- Get 135 ml (9 Tb) of Coconut cream.
- You need 60 ml (4 Tb) of Indian style diced and peeled tomatoes, tinned.
Instructions to make Quick Chicken Curry:
- Mix the chicken, Red Thai Curry Cook-in-Sauce, salt and vegetable oil in microwavable bowl. Stir to combine and microwave on high for 5 minutes, stirring halfway to ensure even cooking..
- Add the onions, coconut cream, and tomatoes into the bowl. Stir to combine, and microwave for 5 minutes on high. Stir halfway to combine and ensure even cooking..
- Adjust seasoning if needed. Best enjoyed with basmati rice but you can serve with your favourite starch. Enjoy..
If you find this Quick Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.