Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cottage cheese kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cottage cheese kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cottage cheese kofta curry recipe. To make cottage cheese kofta curry you only need 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cottage cheese kofta curry:
- Use As required of Homemade cottage cheese from 1 Lt milk.
- Use as needed of Whey water.
- Use 9-10 of cashews.
- Provide 7-8 of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed melon seeds/ charmogoj.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Use 3/4 cup of hung curd.
- Take 1-2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin+ ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take of For cheese kofta binding masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin and ginger paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ghee.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of green chilli paste/ red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of For tempering.
- You need 1 inch of " cinnamon.
- You need 2 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaves.
- Provide 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee+1 tsp white oil for cooking.
Instructions to make Cottage cheese kofta curry:
- First smashed cottage cheese well, then add all ingredients under kofta binding ingredients along with all-purpose flour and make a fine paste by hand. Then make small balls like your choices..
- Deep fried the balls in low-medium heat untill golden brown. Soaked extra oil using paper towel after frying..
- Blend cashew, raisin, other seeds with little whey water. Then add curd into it and also blend curd along with this. Keep aside the paste for later use..
- Heat a pan with ghee+ oil. Add tempering, when nice flavours has come then add ginger+ cumin paste. Cook for 2-3 mins with little whey water. Then add blended curd paste and other rest of spices and salt. Cook low flame untill raw smell has gone from gravy and spices flavours comes out. It takes 6-7 mins..
- Add 2 cups hot whey water along with koftas into it. Cook high flame for another 5-7 minutes. Adjust seasoning one more time before switch off gas in this point of time..
- Switch off gas and keep it standing time at least for 2-3 hrs..
If you find this Cottage cheese kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.