Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bengali mustard fish curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali mustard fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali mustard fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali mustard fish curry recipe. You can cook bengali mustard fish curry using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali mustard fish curry:
- Prepare 6 of Rohu fish steaks.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide 6tbsp of Mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Provide of For Mustard Paste:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yellow mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 large of green chilli.
- Use of Spices:.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Bengali mustard fish curry:
- MARINATE : In a deep bowl, whisk together turmeric, salt and mustard oil..
- Coat the fish and let it marinate for a minimum of 15 minutes..
- PREPARING THE MUSTARD PASTE: In a grinder, add mustard seeds, chilli and pulse to form a thick smooth paste..
- MAKING A DISH: In a pan, heat oil till you see smoke coming out (Flame can be high).
- Reduce the heat immeadiately..
- Fry the marinated fish to a slightly golden brown consistency on both sides..
- Once the fish is fried, keep them aside on paper towel to soak any extra oil..
- In the same pan, add 3 tbsp mustard oil and heat it to a smoking point..
- Add onion, garlic, ginger paste and saute on medium heat till onions are browned..
- Now add 2 tbsp of mustard paste, remaining spices and cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add water, saute the fish slightly and cover cook for another 3 minutes..
- Turn of the heat and transfer to serving dish..
- Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Bengali mustard fish curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.