Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- Use of Spice Blend:.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds, crushed in a small bag with a meat mallet.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Use of Curry: 2tbsp Oil.
- Get 1 of small yellow onion, chopped (1 cup).
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 Tbsp of peeled and minced fresh ginger.
- Take 1 cup of low-sodium chicken.
- Use 3/4 cup of drained canned diced tomatoes or peeled, seeded.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Cayenne pepper,.
- Provide 1 1/2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken.
- Take 1 tsp of cornstarch mixed with 2 tsp water (optional).
- Provide 1/3 cup of cream.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of chopped cilantro.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together all of the spices in the spice blend, set aside. Heat olive oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add in onion and saute until slightly golden brown, about 4 – 6 minutes. Add in garlic and ginger, saute 30 seconds more then add in spice blend and saute 30 seconds..
- Pour in chicken broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a blender then cover with lid and remove lid insert, cover opening with a clean folded kitchen rag..
- Blend mixture until well pureed and smooth then return to skillet and heat skillet over medium-high heat..
- Season sauce with salt and cayenne pepper (start with about 1/2 tsp salt and a few dashes cayenne then add more to taste) then add in chicken..
- Bring to a simmer then reduce heat to medium-low, cover skillet with lid and simmer until chicken has cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 8 – 12 minutes.
- During the last minute of cooking stir in the cornstarch and water slurry if desired, to thicken sauce slightly (or if needed thin with a little chicken broth)..
- Stir in cream then serve warm with cilantro over basmati rice..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.