Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably buy a lot of items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One wholesome option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 can of tomatoes, peeled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder (hot or mild).
- You need 600 grams of peanuts.
- You need 2 liter of water.
- Take 1 of a pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of whole chicken.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 of lemon, juiced.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Stir in the onions, garlic crushed and bay leaf and sauté the onion until it is lightly browned..
- Mix tomatoes, curry powder and salt and continue cooking for 5 minutes..
- In the meantime, place the peanuts in a food processor and grind to a flour. Mix the peanut flour with the 2 liter water.
- Turn into the saucepan and boil, starring occasionally. As soon as it boils, add to your chicken pieces and simmer. Cover and cook gently for approximately 40 minutes or until tender..
- Mix in the lemon juice just before serving..
- Serve hot with porridge or dumpling ( check my recipes for dumpling recipe). Enjoy..
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.