Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cauliflower curry recipe. You can cook potato cauliflower curry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato cauliflower curry:
- Take 2 of cauliflower.
- Get 3 of Potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 handful of whole garam masalas.
- Take 2 tbsp of cumin-coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of curd.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Potato cauliflower curry:
- Cut the Potatoes and separate the florets.
- Now heat oil and fry the Potatoes and florets with salt and turmeric powder and cover till it is soft..
- In another pan heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and whole garam masalas.
- Add ginger paste and saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add cumin-coriander and red chilli powder and mix well adding sugar.
- Now switch off the gas and pour the curd into the masala,mix well.
- Add this into the pan frying Potatoes and cauliflower.
- Mix well adding water and cover.
- Sprinkle ghee and garam masala powder and serve.
If you find this Potato cauliflower curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.