Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bata fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bata fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bata fish curry recipe. To cook bata fish curry you need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bata fish curry:
- Get 300 gms of Bata fish -.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion – big size.
- Provide 1 of Chopped tomato – medium sized.
- Provide 1 tsp of Haldi -.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder -.
- Take 1 tsp of Dhania powder -.
- Take 1 tsp of Jeera powder -.
- Prepare 2 of Dry chilli -.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf -.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of Mustard oil -.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Jeera -.
- Get 3-4 of Green chillies -.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
Steps to make Bata fish curry:
- Marinate the fish with salt and haldi. Keep it aside for 5 min..
- Fry fish on both the sides.
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan. Add jeera, Bay leaf, dry red chilli, fry for 15 – 20 sec.
- Add onion, fry till golden brown.
- Add tomato after 3 – 4 min green chillies. Stir it.
- Add jeera powder, red chilli powder, haldi mix it well.
- Add 2 tbsp water cook it for 3 – 4 min. In medium flame..
- Add salt and sugar and mix it well.
- Again add 2 cups of water. When boiled add the fried fish pieces one by one.
- Cover the lid for 10 min. Put off the burner.
- Ur fish was ready to eat. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with plain rice.
If you find this Bata fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.