Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki kofta curry recipe. To make lauki kofta curry you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauki Kofta Curry:
- Get 1 cup of grated & squeezed lauki.
- Take 2 cup of besan.
- Provide 2 tsp of milk powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dhaniajeera powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes puree.
- Take 1 Packet of Aamsa red gravy premix masala.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of homemade cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Provide As needed of Onion, Cucumber slices for garnishing.
Steps to make Lauki Kofta Curry:
- Add milk powder in grated & Squeezed lauki and mix well..
- Add besan,salt, turmeric powder, asafoetida dhaniajeera powder, red chilli powder, lemon juice, oil and baking soda and mix well..
- Make kofta from ready batter in aappe kadai to make it Healthy with Very little oil. Cook it crispy from both side..
- For curry mix premix with milk and make smooth puree. Heat a pan add butter and oil and add tomatoes puree and cook till oil releases..
- Add premix puree and cook till thickens add butter and homemade cream and cheese mix well cook for a while..
- Add chopped coriander in a gravy. To serve first arrange lauki kofta in a bowl and pour YUMMY tasty gravy on top garnishing with grated cheese and coriander and onion cucumber slices..
If you find this Lauki Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.