Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut chicken curry recipe. You can have thai coconut chicken curry using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Take 250-300 gm of boneless Chicken cut into bite sized pieces.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of Coconut oil/ olive oil.
- Use 1 of small Onion finely chopped.
- Take 2-3 of Garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1 inch of Ginger chopped.
- Get 1 cup of thick Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped Spinach leaves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of brown Sugar optional.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped Cilantro.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Provide of Curry powder- To grind.
- You need 4.5 teaspoon of roasted Coriander seeds.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli flakes.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Peppercorns.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground Ginger.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of roasted Cloves.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of roasted Cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Blend all ingredients mentioned under curry powder section to fine powder. Store in airtight container.
- Heat oil in a pan add ginger, garlic and onions. Saute until onions are tender.
- Add chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat, add coconut milk, carrots, salt, 2 tbsp curry powder and pepper. Mix well. Any excess curry powder to be used for future use.
- Cover and cook stirring occasionally until gravy starts thickening.
- Add spinach leaves. Cook until it starts wilting.
- Add lemon juice and sugar. Mix well. Check for seasoning.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
If you find this Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.