Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy authentic vegetable ✿ indian curry recipe. You can have healthy authentic vegetable ✿ indian curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry:
- Provide 2 of Onions.
- Use 1 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Provide 1 of Canned tomatoes.
- Provide 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Get 1 dash of Cumin (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Use 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry:
- Mince the onions and eggplant..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry half of the onions..
- When the moisture has evaporated, and the minced onions start to stick to each other, add the remaining onions and salt, then continue stir-frying..
- When the moisture is gone, mix in the curry powder and cumin..
- Add the eggplant and canned tomatoes. Mix well while mashing the tomatoes..
- When everything is well blended, pour in the soy milk and cover with a lid. Simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat. Stir occasionally, and add some more water if it looks like the curry might be getting burned..
- Add the honey, mix well, and it's done. I garnished it with spinach for color..
If you find this Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.