Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry soup recipe. You can have chicken curry soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry Soup:
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breast diced.
- Use 4 of red chilis.
- Get 1 of jalapeño.
- Get 1 of large stump of ginger.
- Use 1/2 of small jar of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper (red).
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper (green).
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
- Use 1/2 lb of green beans.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Use 2 cans of coconut milk or cream.
- Prepare 3 tbs. of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of lime, juiced.
- Get 1 bundle of cilantro.
- Provide 1 of large white onion.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Soup:
- Dice onion, ginger, jalapeño, and chili peppers (remove seeds for a more mild flavor). Cook in coconut oil for about 4 minutes..
- Add diced chicken and curry paste. Cook for 5-10 minuets..
- Add greenbeans, broccoli, and bell peppers. Cook for 3-5 minuets..
- Add coconut milk and heavy whipping cream and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Add lime juice and cilantro before serving. Salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Chicken Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.