Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut curry prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut curry prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry prawns recipe. You can have coconut curry prawns using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut curry prawns:
- Prepare of Ingredients 2 tablespoons of oil (Coconut milk contains oil).
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin & 4 green cardamoms.
- Prepare 5 leaves of Some curry leaves, about.
- Prepare of Bay leaves (I used 5 because mine are not strong).
- Take Tablespoon of garlic ginger paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of onions (I blend my onions).
- You need 1 cup of blended ripe tomatoes.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk (Leche de coco).
- You need 1/2 of tspn turmeric, ½ tspn coriander, ½ tspn curry powder.
- You need 20 of – 30 prawns, cleaned and veined.
- Take of Juice from half a lemon or lime.
- Use of Chopped parsley (Dania) about a handful, for garnish.
Instructions to make Coconut curry prawns:
- Directions On a medium low heat, heat the oil and add the cumin and cardamom, cook for about half a minute. Add curry leaves and bay leaves. Cook for about a minute. Next add, ginger garlic paste, stir well and let this combination of good stuff to cook for about 2 minutes. Be careful it doesn’t burn, don’t forget, your source of heat has to be on the medium low, not medium high. Add onion paste, stir and let cook for about 2 minutes or until all liquid from the onion is reduced or dried up..
- Add blended tomatoes and cook for another 3 – 4 minutes. Add the coconut milk, stir until it starts simmering, and let it for 5 minutes. I want to say something here, I used a whole can of coconut milk because my husband has a throat problem and his food needs to be very moist, but you can use up to half a can of coconut as well with the same ingredients and it will still be good..
- Dunk the prawns and the lemon/lime juice in your amazing coconut curry sauce and cook for another 2 minutes and you have done it!!! Garnish it with the chopped parsley and you can serve this with rice, ugali, naan, roti, or just eat it by itself! Why not?.
If you find this Coconut curry prawns recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.