Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- Get 10 of Chicken drumsticks.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 dash of Oil.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ●Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Grated ginger (tube).
- Get 700 ml of ◎Water.
- Take 1 of ◎Consomme soup stock cube.
- Take 3 of pieces ✩Curry roux (ready-made).
- Provide 20 grams of ✩Butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ✩Ketchup.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Put the chicken drumsticks, sake, salt, and ginger in a plastic bag, then rub in well. Let sit for 20 minutes. In the meantime, thinly slice the onion..
- Pour a small amount of oil in a heated frying pan, and fry the chicken drumsticks from Step 1 over medium heat. When browned, add the onion, and continue stir-frying until they are soft and wilted..
- Add water and consomme to Step 2, and simmer for about 15-20 minutes over low heat. Add the curry roux, butter, and ketchup, simmer for another 5-10 minutes, then it's done..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.