Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry recipe. To make mutton curry you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Curry:
- Prepare 200 grams of mutton.
- Take 3 tbsp of curd.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of refined oil.
- Provide 1 of clove.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon and vinegar mixed.
- Provide 1 of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coconut scraps.
- Use 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Mutton Curry:
- Marinate mutton with curd mixture( 3 spoon curd+1/4 spoon turmeric powder+ salt+ 1 spoon Ginger garlic paste).
- In pan pour refined oil then add 1 clove and bay leaf then add chopped onions and Ginger garlic paste. saute well.
- add 2 spoon of coriander powder, 1 spoon of red chilly powder and 1/2 spoon jeera powder and mix well..
- Mix in the boiled and marinated mutton and stir well, add lemon, vinegar mixture and mix again. pour water as per need add salt.
- let it boil, add coriander leaves..
- In another pan add butter and saute Cocount scraps till brown add little water and garnish on curry..
If you find this Mutton Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.