Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic and easy thai green curry recipe. You can have authentic and easy thai green curry using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Prepare 250 grams of Chicken (Breast meat or thigh meat).
- Use 1 of Eggplant.
- Provide 1 of or 2 Bell Peppers (red or yellow).
- Take 1 packages of Shimeji, king oyster, or whatever mushroom you like.
- Prepare 1 small of Boiled bamboo shoots.
- Use 2 tbsp of Green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 100 ml of Coconut milk.
- Provide 300 ml of Coconut Milk + water.
- Use 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ★Salt.
- Take 4 of or 5 Basil leaves (optional).
Steps to make Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise, then roughly chop into chunks. Cut the bell peppers into thick strips. Break the shimeji mushrooms into small clumps. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Put oil in a pot, add green curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute over low heat..
- Add 100 ml of coconut milk and chicken, turn the heat to medium, and stir fry..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 100 ml of coconut milk, add 1/2 tablespoon each of vegetable oil and sugar..
- When the chicken changes color, add eggplant and bell peppers. If you are going to use bamboo shoots or mushrooms, add now..
- When the vegetables have softened a bit, add the ★ ingredients and the 300 ml of coconut milk + water and boil for 3 – 4 minutes..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 300 ml of coconut milk + water, add 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of sugar..
- Have a taste. It might not be spicy enough depending on the green curry paste you used. If necessary you can add more green curry paste..
- Now add the basil leaves (if you can get it, use basil imported from Thailand), turn off the heat, and it's done.♪ The basil is optional, so it's okay if you don't use it..
- This is also good with prawns or thinly sliced pork. If you use prawns, blanch first..
- When making Thai rice, it's best to reduce the amount of water a little bit..
- This green curry is also good over cooked somen noodles..
If you find this Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.