Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- You need 100 gm of Spinach.
- Take 50 gms of Paneer.
- Provide 2 of Tomato 1 green chilli.
- Provide of Onion1.
- Use of Bhuna jeera1tsp.
- You need of Coriander pdr1tsp.
- Get of Garlic cloves 2.
- Take of Ginger 1 ".
- Get 2 of Elaichis.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide of Dry roasted muskmelon seeds.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Clean paalak and boil it without a lid in 1 cup of water then blend also..
- Cut onion and boil with garlic cloves in 1 cup water till it gets tender..
- Mix ginger, dhania pdr, jeera pdr, elaichi,green chilli..
- Grind the onion content in mixer..
- Boil tomato and make puree.
- Now heat a wok and add onion mixture. Saute it..
- Add tomato puree.Give a good boil stirring it well for 5 min..
- Add ground palak and cook well..
- Now add paneer cubes. Add salt and sugar..
- Transfer it in a serving dish. Garnish with roasted muskmelon seeds..
- Serve and have it too..
- It really tastes well..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.