Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flatbeans & eggplant curry recipe. You can have flatbeans & eggplant curry using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry:
- You need 100 gms of flatbeans(shim/Hyacinth beans) cut into pieces.
- Provide 1/2 cup of eggplant cubed.
- Provide 1 of potato cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Prepare 7-8 of lentil fritters or dal vadi.
- Use 1 pinch of hing/asafoetida.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger pasre.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1/4 of th tsp red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of water.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- You need 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
Instructions to make Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry:
- Soak masoor dal and grind them without water.Add baking powder,kalonji,salt and pinch of sugar to taste,chopped green chillies and chopped coriander.Beat well and fry them in moderate heat.Optional is to use store bought dal vadi and fry them..
- Smear little salt and fry the cubed eggplant (brinjal) golden brown.Set aside.Sprinkle cumin seeds and hing and fry the cubed potatoes in low flame till partly soft.Add the broadbeans and fry lightly.Add peas,ginger paste,cumin,tomato puree,turmeric,red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste.Add bay leaves and toss.Add water and boil in moderate heat till done.Add fried lentil fritters or dal vadi and give it a boil.Sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander.Goes best with phulkas or rice..
If you find this Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.