Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to (prawn malai curry) prawn in a thick coconut gravy recipe. To make (prawn malai curry) prawn in a thick coconut gravy you need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy:
- Use 4 of Jumbo prawns cleaned.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Onion paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 2 cups of Fresh coconut milk.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 of Green Cardamom.
- Provide 1 of Green chilli for garnishing.
Instructions to make (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy:
- Smear the prawns with turmeric and salt..
- Shallow fry the prawns and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add bay leaf and whole spices..
- Now add the onion paste and saute..
- Add the ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and Red chilli powder..
- Saute until raw smell of the spices gone..
- Now add salt and sugar..
- Add the coconut milk..
- Add the prawns..
- Cook covered for 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle ghee and garam masala and green chilli..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.