Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red curry fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red curry fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red curry fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry fish recipe. To make red curry fish you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red curry fish:
- Use 1 of thumb-sized knob of ginger, minced.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of shallot, minced.
- Get 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Take 1 of carrot, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 of fillets haddock, cod or basa, cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Get 1 of eggplant, sliced into 1/2 inch thick half-moons.
- Provide 1 of lime.
- You need of Cilantro for garnish.
Steps to make Red curry fish:
- Add a good splash of peanut oil to a pan on medium-high heat. Add the ginger, garlic and shallot and fry 2 to 3 minutes until fragrant..
- Stir in the curry paste and continue frying another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the fish sauce. Continue cooking for a minute, then add the coconut milk and carrots..
- Simmer until the sauce reduces a bit (about 5 minutes), then add the maple syrup. Carefully lay in the fish and add the eggplant. Simmer another 5 to 10 minutes until the fish is cooked and the eggplant is soft but not mushy. Carefully turn the fish over about halfway through..
- Cut the lime into quarters. Squeeze one quarter over the fish and sauce. Cut the remaining quarters into wedges. Serve the curry over rice with a sprinkle of chopped cilantro and a lime wedge..
If you find this Red curry fish recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.