Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower recipe. You can cook thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower:
- You need 1 of medium sized cauliflower / broccoli.
- Use 200 gm of paneer.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Take 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 2-3 of hot greens chillies.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Paprika powder.
Instructions to make Thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower:
- Sauté the cauliflower florets in coconut oil, pinch of turmeric, salt and paprika powder till soft.
- Make a paste out of onion, garlic, ginger and green chilies.
- Add the paste, turmeric and coriander powder to the cauliflower and sauté for 3-4 minutes, add a little water if it sticks to the pan. Add salt to taste..
- U may or may not fry the paneer before adding it to the cauliflower..
- Add the thick coconut milk and some water..
- Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes and done !!!.
If you find this Thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.