Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn malai curry:
- Take 400 gm of big size prawns.
- Provide 1 cup of masala paste (onion,ginger,garlic).
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of red chilli.
- Provide 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take As needed of oil and ghee.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli,let it crackle.
- Add prawns shallow fry adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add the masala paste and saute well adding red chilli Powder and cover.
- Keep it on low heat and stir softly.
- As the raw smell of masala goes away add coconut and fry well.
- Add the coconut milk and cover till it is soft.
- Add ghee,sugar and garam masala powder.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves chopped and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.