Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Singapore meat curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Singapore meat curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singapore meat curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to singapore meat curry recipe. You can cook singapore meat curry using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Singapore meat curry:
- You need of curry.
- Take 900 grams of meat(chicken).
- Use 8 tbsp of singaporean curry powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need of paste.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 slice of ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of chili flakes.
- Provide 1/4 of onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 5 of dried kafferlime leaves.
- Provide of Frying.
- Get 2 stick of cinnamon.
- Use 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 3 of cardemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocunut oil.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Provide 500 grams of Veggies (paksoi, beans, broccoli, etc).
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Singapore meat curry:
- Grind the paste ingredients to a paste.
- Mix it with the sliced meat.
- Mix the curry powder with some water and tomato puree to get a paste.
- Heat the oil and the frying ingredients.
- When fragrant open a window and add the meat.
- Stir fry the meat a little and add as much water to drown the meat.
- Bring to boil, sit on a chair in the kitchen and close your eyes enjoying the smells.
- Simmer until the meat is half cooked and add all the veggies you like and the curry paste.
- When the gravy is thick and fragrant add 3tbsp tomato puree and continue cooking until the meat is tender..
- Add some coconut milk and cook for some more minutes.
- Serve it with white rice and a smile.
If you find this Singapore meat curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.