Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry chicken recipe. You can have japanese curry chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Curry Chicken:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 medium of yellow sweet onion.
- Use 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Take 2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Use 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 3 medium of red potatoes.
- Provide 3 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 packages of Japanese curry, lots of choices (suggested Vermont spicy hot)..
Instructions to make Japanese Curry Chicken:
- Add olive oil to large deep skillet..
- Chop onion and cook in oil for about 5 minutes than add in cubed chicken..
- Once chicken is mostly cooked art seasoning salt, carrots and potatoes. All cut into bit size pieces..
- Add water bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes..
- Uncover, mix in curry cubes and remove from heat. In that order. let it thicken for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve over rice..
If you find this Japanese Curry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.