Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tangy & spicy egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy & spicy egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy & spicy egg curry recipe. You can cook tangy & spicy egg curry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tangy & spicy egg curry:
- You need 4 of boiled & peeled eggs.
- Take 2 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic & ginger paste.
- Get 2 of Tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curd.
- Use 1 tsp of pomegranate powder.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- Take 1/4 tsp of besan.
- Provide 3 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare Handful of chopped coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped green chilli.
Instructions to make Tangy & spicy egg curry:
- Take a pan heat it,add butter,add peeled egg,fry it 30 seconds,then take it out.keep it a side..
- In the same pan add oil,let it hot.add bay leaf, garlic,saute it..
- Add onion,green chilli,ginger,pink it.add chicken,fry all things in the high heat 5 minutes..
- Now add dry spices, besan,stir it.lid it 2 minutes.add tomato puree,curd,mix it.
- Now add capsicum, spring,onion.mix it,add salt & garam masala.add pomegranate powder..
- Now it it done, sprinkle some course roasted coriander…
- It is very tasty, delicious,it will go very well with Parantha..
If you find this Tangy & spicy egg curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.