Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bengali goat meat curry with potato recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali goat meat curry with potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali goat meat curry with potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali goat meat curry with potato recipe. To cook bengali goat meat curry with potato you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali goat meat curry with potato:
- Prepare 1 Kg of goat meat.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Take As needed of water.
- Prepare 4 of chopped green chilli.
- Take As needed of mustard oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of onion, tomato, ginger coarsely blend.
- Use 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Use 2 teaspoons of dry roasted jeera dhania powder.
- You need 5 of . boiled potatoes.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Take 1-1/2 teaspoons of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of rose water.
Instructions to make Bengali goat meat curry with potato:
- First wash meat with water then add to the mixing bowl.
- Add the salt, two teaspoon oil, termaric powder, red chilli powder, jeera- dhania-black pepper powder, garam masala powder, and curd give it a good mix and rest for at least one hour..
- Now heat the pan add mustard oil cut potatoes in big pieces, then put to the oil mix with little red chilli powder, little termaric powder, and salt fry it nicely in golden colour and keep in the bowl,.
- Now put oil and ghee in the 5lts pressure cooker, when oil is heated add bay leaves then solid garam masala and jeera also,.
- When starts cracking add blend onion tomato ginger masala, keep it stirring because burn can be happen in the masala, when oil comes out from the gravy add the goat meat to the pressure cooker keep stirring in high flame of the oven the matter is that I have frequently used small burner so heat is needed for the goat meat curry,.
- Now add the kashmiri red chilli powder, dry fenugreek leaves, rose water mix it well and keep stirring, now closed the pressure cooker for about fifteen minutes in low flame of the oven,.
- When gives one city open the cooker and add the fried pitatoes and add one cup of water again closed the cooker and give two city and turn off the heat.
- When pressure goes naturally open the pressure cooker and keep the potatoes separately and put the curry in the serving bowl and serves with rice and potatoes.
If you find this Bengali goat meat curry with potato recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.