Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken curry:
- Get 3 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of plan yogurt.
- Get 1 cup of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup of fried onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
Steps to make chicken curry:
- in a saucepan add oil and chicken fry for five minutes and add Ginger and garlic paste and stir for 10min . add cumin seeds powder coriannder powder turmeric powder rid chili powder and salt and stir . add yougert and Gloden Brown onions and stir let the chicken cook for 5min. add. 1/2 cup of water and let the ckicken cook for 10min..
If you find this chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.