Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Chicken Pitas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken Pitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Pitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken pitas recipe. To cook curry chicken pitas you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Pitas:
- Use 2 lb of Boneless, Skinless Chicken.
- Take 6 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Paprika.
- Take 2 packages of Frozen California Vegetable Blend.
- Take 1 large of Onion, chopped.
- Provide 3 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Provide 1 of Salt/Pepper seasoning to taste.
- Get 1 of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 of Sesame Oil.
- Get 1/4 of Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Curry Chicken Pitas:
- Set the California mix into a colander and rinse with warm water to defrost, pat dry with paper towel.
- Start by heating a wok with olive oil and a few drops of sesame oil over medium heat.
- Season chicken with Garlic, curry, paprika, and salt/pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken and stir fry about 10 minutes until fully cooked.
- Add the vegetable mix and onion and cook until veggies are tender but crisp.
- Add sesame seeds and stir fry about 5 more minutes.
- Spread yogurt onto pitas.
- Spoon onto pitas or into pita pockets and serve with rice.
If you find this Curry Chicken Pitas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.