Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma masala curry recipe. To make rajma masala curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rajma masala curry:
- Provide 1 cup of lobia/ rajma / sock over night.
- Prepare 1 of onion paste.
- Use 3 of tomato paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 of green chilli.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of fenugreek leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide Some of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Rajma masala curry:
- Take a pan add lobia and 1glass water, salt and turmeric powder and keep it in high flame after it boils low down the flame 1/2 hour then check lobia is well cook and keep aside..
- Take a pan add oil add cumin seeds, Kashmiri red chilli powder, stir and add onion paste, stir fry and add ginger garlic paste, stir fry well add tomatoes paste stir fry and add red chilli powder, coriander powder and stir fry well until smooth batter and add fenugreek leaves stir add boil lobia, cook well, add coriander leaves and keep in low flame for 10 minutes..
- Ready to serve with boil rice and salad..
- Enjoy with your family take care..
If you find this Rajma masala curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.