Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry mussels recipe. You can cook thai curry mussels using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Curry Mussels:
- Take 1 kg of fresh mussels.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 3 tbsp of thai curry paste (red, yellow or green).
- Provide 1 of fresh lime.
- Use 1 of cilantro.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Mussels:
- scrub, rinse and remove hairs from mussels. to remove hairs, pinch with fingers and move your hand around the shell..
- in a stock pot. add coconut milk. simmer..
- whisk in the curry paste and juice from one lime.
- add single layer of mussels to pot, cover and steam until all the shells open.
- remove open shells and add another layer of mussels. repeat until all mussels are finished..
- garnish with cilantro and lime wedge. enjoy..
If you find this Thai Curry Mussels recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.