Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shahi cauliflower kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shahi cauliflower kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi cauliflower kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi cauliflower kofta curry recipe. You can have shahi cauliflower kofta curry using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi cauliflower kofta curry:
- Use 1.5 cups of grated cauliflower.
- Get 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get To taste of salt.
- You need Pinch of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of small tomato.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Get 6 tbsp of gram flower.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil to cook.
- You need As required of oil to fry.
- You need 6 of cashew nuts.
- Get 2 of cardamom.
- Get 1/2 of " cinnamon.
- Use 2 of cloves.
Steps to make Shahi cauliflower kofta curry:
- First in a bowl add grated cauliflower,1 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves,1 tsp red chilli powder,turmeric powder, ginger paste and 4 tbsp gram flour and mix well and adding salt make a dough..
- Make balls and roll on gram flour. Heat oil to pan to fry. Add balls.
- And deep fry and keep on pepper towel. In another pan. Add 2tbsp oil. Make paste of onion, grated ginger, green chillies, tomato, garlic and cashew..
- Add bay leaf, cumin seeds, cardamom, cinnamon and cloves and hing. In a bowl make paste of 1 tsp red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder adding little bit water. Add the paste to pan. After 1 minute add onion tomato ginger garlic chilli cashew paste. Cook until oil reduce. Add fresh cream and mix well..
- Add garam masala powder,1 tbsp coriander leaves. Add 1 cup of water. Let it boil for 1 minute. Add koftas. Boil for 2 minutes. Put off the flame and keep aside for 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh cream..
If you find this Shahi cauliflower kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.