Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawns in coconut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns in coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns in coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns in coconut curry recipe. You can have prawns in coconut curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns in coconut curry:
- Prepare 1/4 kg of prawns deshelled.
- Provide 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 1 of large capsicum diced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin and coriander powder.
- Take 4 of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 of chopped chilli.
- Take of Oil for cooking.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Provide 1 cup of light cocounut milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Prawns in coconut curry:
- Add 3 tbsps of oil,fry onions and capsicum until light and transluscent.Add the curry leaves and the garlic ginger paste.stir well and let it cook for a minute.
- Add your prawns.Stir them well then add all the powdered spices except for the garam masala.Mix well..
- Add your light coconut milk and mix well together.Let it cook for about 2 minutes then add the thick coconut milk.cover and let it cook until it thickens slightly.Add garam masala powder and lemon juice.Mix well and taste salt.Adjust it if necessary..
- Let it cook to the thickness that you prefer.Serve with some chapatis or rice.Enjoy..
If you find this Prawns in coconut curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.